In a few short weeks I will be celebrating my first Mothers Day as a Mummy! With this in mind, I’ve put together a fun and colourful Mothers Day gift guide, which I think will appeal to mum’s of all ages. I hope you agree? I mean you can’t go wrong with good old-fashioned flowers and chocs, but similarly, a quirkier gift might go down well, like the fun shelf units I’ve included.
- ‘Scrumptious Mummy’ card– One thing you cannot forget on Mothers Day, is a card for your loved one. I like to pick up a card with a heartfelt message but I also think writing your own poem or message is an even nicer gesture. I love the Freya Art’s card creations. They are colourful and fun…and perfect for framing!
- M&S Fairtrade Pink Roses – I love the idea of receiving a big bouquet of roses. If you hadn’t guessed already, my favourite flower is a rose…which also happens to be the name of my darling daughter. Also, one of my fave romcoms is ‘Bed of Roses’ starring Christian Slater. I’m an old romantic at heart so being given fresh flowers would be just perfect.
- M&S Luxury Chocolate Assortment – Along with some flowers, I’d also like some chocolates thank you! Like any self-respecting chocoholic, I like to indulge my sweet tooth at every opportunity…Mothers Day being the perfect occasion. I rate M&S chocolates very highly.
- Makeup Brush Holder – This is a very affordable present for any Mum who enjoys makeup and likes to keep organised. It’s just £8 at Flying Tiger stores.
- Mothers Day Rose Charm – Rarely is there a wishlist of mine without a piece of jewellery on it. I recently spotted this beautiful rose gold and silver pendant by Links of London and thought it was delicate and beautiful. Ideal for Mothers Day, it has Mom engraved on the back of it.
- Hexagonal Wall Shelves – Another very affordable gift for Mum’s who like to have fun with interiors. These wall shelves are very cute and just £6 from Flying Tiger stores.