As I write this I am sitting on the sofa wrapped up in my dressing gown, with a festive candle burning and the Christmas Tree twinkling in the corner. I love this time of year! And so I’ve taken the opportunity to put together some of the lovely festive goodies I’ve spotted online recently.
1. Spode Christmas Tree mug. I bought a small Spode Christmas Tree plate recently and since looking up the history of the design I’ve fallen even more in love with the range, which was re-released last year to celebrate it’s 75th year! Now I want the entire set.
3. Handmade red wreath from Etsy. I’m ashamed to say I don’t have a Christmas wreath 🙁
4. Heatons knitted water bottle. As I write this I have a water bottle keeping me extra warm. I have one in work too. I am perpetually cold and nothing warms me up like an old fashioned hot water bottle.
5. WoolOvers Nordic cardigan. This cardy just looks super cosy (it’s made with 100% British wool) and I love the snowflake design. I can imagine lounging around the house in this whilst I’m off during Christmas.
6. M&S Mandarin Clove & Cinnamon Tree candle. This is pretty expensive but I like it!