Phill and I have finally decided where we are going on holiday this year. We are going back to Florida! We first went to Orlando, Florida together two years ago and had a fantastic time. We certainly were not thinking of going back so soon but there are still good deals to be had so we thought ‘why not?’. We are now super excited but we have a feeling the next month will drag by as we look forward to a much longed-for break.
Whilst a trip to Florida isn’t exactly the most relaxing of holidays, this time around I will definitely try to fit in more down-time. I want to lie by the pool more and get through a few books. The last time we were there it was all ‘go go go’. When we weren’t at the theme parks we were out and about doing other things and it was pretty tiring. But thanks to all the walking and activity we done, we ate loads and didn’t put on any weight!
I am already mentally packing my suitcase and now I have the benefit of knowing exactly what I need to bring with me. My essentials will be plenty of light cotton dresses, comfortable sandals, cool sunglasses, swimwear and sun screen.
1. Mickey Mouse watch – when in Rome . . .
2. ASOS cotton dress – this will keep me feeling cool in the intense humidity
3. Freya swimsuit – this won’t expose too much flesh at the water parks and will keep me looking chic by the pool
4. Cruciana bracelet – I have one already, but I want more!
5. Clarks sandals – I will be walking tons and it’s vital I have good sole support
6. Fossil bag – cross-body bags are the handiest to use on hols (plus safer!)
7. Accessorize wooden fan – boy do I wish I had this on-hand the last time I visited Florida!
Looking forward to a stack of American pancakes at the iHop
Can’t wait to explore Disney World a bit more this time around
I’m such a big kid but I HAVE to go back to this store
This Wallis maxi dress was my evening staple and I’ll be bringing it with me once again