Ah, if only money were no object, eh? Thanks to living with a tech-mad man, I often end up coveting a lot of tech I would not otherwise know about! I often resist upgrading when it comes to the likes of laptops etc but then when I get a brand new piece of kit I love it and wonder what I did without it. My tech wishlist for 2017 is varied to say the least. From home tech to work tech and personal tech, I want a ton of new stuff!
Clockwise from top left:
- Medela Freestyle Double Electric Breast Pump with Calma. My maternity leave is drawing to a close but I still want to give Rose my breast milk when I return to work. Having a double electric breast pump would help immensely. Currently I only have a hand pump and mini electric pump but it takes a long time for me to get a decent amount of milk with them. If I had a double electric pump I could start building up a decent collection of milk now, and express during my lunch time at work quickly and easily.
- Panasonic Multi Room Speaker. I am a massive music lover but don’t listen to music half as much now that I have a little one. But I want to change that. I’d love one of the Panasonic Multi Room Speakers for the kitchen, so I can listen to my favourite albums and radio shows. I like that I can link it to other wireless speakers in the house. I’ve always rated Panasonic music systems highly.
- Nest Thermostat. Phill and I have wanted this little beauty for ages. How cool would it be to be able to turn the heating on in your house in time for your arrival home? The Nest Thermostat 3rd gen also allows you to control your hot water. We have lots of smart home tech like the Amazon Echo and Dot, Samsung Smart Things and Philips Hue smart bulbs. The nest is next of our smart home wishlist. I love that you can choose a stylish copper finish.
- HP Spectre Pro 13 G1 Laptop. I love HP laptops and currently have an HP Pavilion but after 18 months of constant usage it’s beginning to slow down and become less efficient. Time for a slimmer, slicker upgrade! The HP Spectre is a thing of beauty and has a powerful spec. I know without a doubt I would get my moneys worth from this stunning model.
- Dyson V8 Absolute. I got my first ever Dyson late last year. I went for a cylinder model but at the time was very tempted to get an upright cordless compact vacuum instead. However, I worried it would only be suitable for short, quick clear-ups. Now with a baby, I vacuum more than ever so a super-handy hand-held would be wonderful to have alongside the cylinder vacuum.
- Canon EOS 80D. Phill and I currently use the Canon 550D and we’ve had it for over two years. Just like my laptop, it’s showing signs of age and isn’t as precise as it used to be. As you know my blog means alot to me and I want my photographs to be as good as they can be. My camera gets constant use so it is coming time for an upgrade.