I have a few weddings to go to this summer so I thought I’d start thinking about the type of outfit I’d like to wear. My default outfit is usually a dress but when I spotted some of the Coast top and skirt combos, I thought they were beautiful and ideal for a summer wedding. And perfect if you want to show off your fashion credentials!
Most of us don’t get the opportunity to dress up much, so when it comes to a wedding, I think it’s a great chance to be glamourous and try something a bit different to what we’d naturally gravitate towards.
With this outfit I’ve kept the jewellery simple and classic and choose lipstick and nailpolish that are the same coral of the outfit. The outfit is the star of the show so I don’t want any statement jewellery or contrasting makeup/nails to take away from the clothes.
Have you a spring/summer wedding to attend? Would this be something you would wear?
- Swirl drop pearl earring – These Jon Richard swirl drop pearl earrings are the kind of classic and elegant earring that every woman should have in their jewellery box. It’s has a timeless look and will go with most outfits. And the good news is it won’t break the bank as it’s currently on sale at just £12.
- Coast Sleeved Bliss Top – Oh my word how pretty is this crop top? The soft pink coral shade is just divine. It is beaded all over, making it a really eye-catching item.
- Coast Bliss Burnout Skirt – This skirt certainly has the wow factor. It’s elegant but that little bit edgy. I love the voluminous nature of the skirt. It might take up a lot of room in your wardrobe, but I don’t think you’d mind!
- Pearl blush clutch bag – This is such a pretty clutch bag, which I think would work really well with the outfit. My view is that a wedding bag should be small and neat. You may only get your phone, a lipstick and a credit card in the bag, but it will look the part!
- Sculpting Shine Lipstick in Mischievious Rose – A beautiful glossy lipstick from Estée Lauder in an understated colour. I think it will work beautifully with the outfit.
- Tart Deco Nail Polish – Essie never fail to meet my nail polish colour needs. And the names of their polishes always bring a smile to my fave. Tart Deco is on my spring/summer wishlist. It’s a dreamy coral shade that will match the outfit beautifully.
- Crystal Disc and Popcorn Effect Silver Magnetic Bracelet – This Jon Richard bracelet will go great with the earrings. The jewellery is simple and understated against the fashion-forward Coast outfit.