Ok so I may be cutting it a little fine with my Valentine’s Day wishlist, but I couldn’t resist doing one in the end!
Without further ado…
1. Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Rosa Excelsa Eau De Parfum – After reading The Sunday Girl’s review of this new perfume, I knew I wanted to get my hands on it. I adore most D&G fragrances and I’m sure this one smells divine.
2. Joules Mayfair Leather Cross Body Bag – I am in need of a good quality cross-body bag and this one looks perfect. I love the grey croc texture but it’s also available in dark tan and black croc. In recent months I’ve become a big fan of the Joules brand.
3. ASOS Wrap Maxi Dress in Raspberry – This dress just seems so wearable and I adore the colour. If I get it, the dress is likely to hang in my wardrobe a while longer until the weather gets significantly warmer!
4. Marks & Spencer Valentines Love Gift Box – Chocolate, sweets and fizz, there’s nothing like a fun little hamper to get you in the romantic mood!
5. The Lover Ring – If my other half was feeling particularly flush with cash I wouldn’t mind at all if he wanted to treat me to this gold ring from one of my favourite jewellery brands, Bjorg.