In one month I’ll be thirty! A new decade to embrace. I’m actually looking forward to it. I have no issues with turning 30 thankfully and if I get just one of the items in my wishlist I’ll be one happy lady! I’ll be spending the last weekend of my twenties visiting friends in their home in England with Phill which I’m very excited about! We’ll be spending Saturday in London so maybe, just maybe, I’ll treat myself to something special when I’m over there. I want to fit in a visit to Liberty’s…but whether or not I’ll splurge there will be another matter. I can already smell the temptation…
1. Bjorg Anatomical Heart Necklace. I have the small oxidised silver anatomical heart which Phill bought me. Is it greedy to want to add another one to my collection?
2. Hot Diamonds Stargazer Ring. I love the mix of silver and rose gold and I know I would get loads of wear out of this delicate ring. A definite 30th birthday present contender.
4. Karen Walker Harvest Sunglasses. I really wanted to treat myself to Karen Walker sunnies when I was in NYC in March but I just couldn’t justify the big spend. But now that’s it’s summer…
5. Orla Kiely Tillie Bag. Nearly all my wishlist posts feature a bag from Orla Kiely. I’m obsessed but I still haven’t taken the plunge and actually bought one. This colour is calling to me though.
6. Fossil Perfect Boyfriend Watch. Again a Fossil watch regularly appears in my wishlist posts. I’ve been a Fossil girl since I was a teen. What can I say, I’m very brand loyal.
7. Balenciaga Eau de Parfum. Oh my word this is a beautiful scent! I think it would be only right to celebrate a new decade with a new signature scent, don’t you?